1. We start by listening to you.
2. We use a state-of-the-art Home Design software program.
3. We will work with your Architect or Engineer.
4. As soon as we are able according to Florida Laws We will handle the permitting process for you.
5. We will work within your budget and help you set realistic and attainable goals.
6. No project is too small.
7. The remodeling agreement is in writing: every detail is in writing.
8. A pre-construction walk-through (with digital imaging) is done with you.
9. We coordinate the entire project start to finish
10. Pre-set inspections are arranged prior to draws so you are comfortable and secure at all times that the project is moving in the direction you expected with an end-of-the-week update on Fridays, and a Tuesday-morning update every Tuesday—both designed to keep you in the loop.
11. Your Final Walkthrough Is a Breeze; You Saw It Happen & Helped to Make It Real.
12. Immaculate Work Sites.
13. All Safety Precautions Are Strictly Adhered to.
14. Currently, March Remodeling Cannot Pull a Permit in Florida
15. All Licenses, Certifications, Insurances, Are Available for Inspection.
16. Numerous Letters of Recommendation & Local References.
17. Excellent Relationship with Suppliers.
18. Unsurpassed Reputation for Project Completion: 100%.
19. Working Hard to Build Solid Relationships & Network in the Florida Community.
20. We Are Certified & Registered to Conduct Lead-Based Paint Activities or Renovations by the Environmental Protection Agency.
21. We Live & Work in the Communities We Serve.
22. We Never Forget That Our Customers Are Our Future.
23. Work with the Owner.